Thursday, July 1, 2010
I am going to start on my teaching practice soon.
It was quite scary at first, but now my fear has slowly turned into anticipation.
I am making full use of my remainders of the break, treasuring more of my free time to do things that I like.
I have enjoyed the extended qt I have, which was good, so I would try to wake up early to do that. I love doing that, and it gives me strength to face the day.
When it starts, there would be a big discount to my late night chats. Ahh...Will have to find a way to deal with it. But is ok.
God, since you have put me in learning how to teach, please be with me when I teach, as you have been with me when I teach in church. I pray that you will give me the same amount if not more creativity and dynamics with the class. At the same time, help me to fix my eyes on You and You above all the other things.
Oh, I am looking forward to teaching!!!
AmenedIn the name of Jesus;
in the name of Jesus;
3:11 PM